Please note membership fee is due in JANUARY 2022
CTN is providing a reduced fee due to COVID uncertainty
- Monthly e-Newsletter
- Access to a network of knowledge and skills from which to exchange and learn
- Participation in exhibitions in 2022 (submission fee may be applicable)
- Access to online Thread Talks during the year (notice will be on the newsletter)
so your membership can be registered.
- Your Name
- Your Address
- Your Phone Number
- Your Email Address
- The date you made your payment
Put your FULL NAME in the bank payment narrative so your payment can be identified
3. Please make an electronic transfer, our details are as follows:
Cork Textiles Network
Bank: AIB, 66 South Mall, Cork.
Please don't forget to put your name in the narrative.
Annual membership is per calendar year, from 1 January to 31 December.
To remain a CTN Member, memberships are to be renewed on 1 January of every year.
Memberships which are not renewed will be terminated on 28 February.
While based in Cork, we have members from all over, and offer membership to anyone interested in textiles and fibre art, who wish to progress their career in textiles or simply enjoy being part of a textile community.
Outside our other events, we have two meetings a year, in February and October, to which all members are invited to attend to be updated in the activities of the network and participate in the development of future activities and direction of the group.