The CTN network is a non-profit organisation and aims at connecting textiles artists together. We organise several events and workshops throughout the year in which members can become involved.
Membership benefits are:
- use of CTN website gallery to display work
- reduced rates at masterclasses
- possibility to exhibit at members-only exhibitions
- a network of knowledge and skills from which to exchange and learn
- updates regarding individual members' workshops and exhibitions
- access to the annual professional photo shoot with possible postcard printing for certain exhibitions
There are two meetings a year, one of which is the AGMs, one in February and one in October. All members are invited to come and be updated in the activities of the network and participate in the development for future activities and direction. Members also get to hear first hand about Master classes that are run by CTN.
Regular updates are cummunicated via email and monthly Newsletter.
If you are a textile practicioner, or simply have an interest in textiles, you are welcome to join Cork Textiles Network. Membership is not restricted to the Cork area. When applying for membership please submit the following information:
Main textile interest
Are you interested in sharing your skills?
Are you registered with the Design and Crafts Council of Ireland? Y/N
The membership fee for 2018 is €40. Please enclose a cheque made payable to Cork Textiles Network and post together with your information to :