The CTN network is a non-profit organisation aims at connecting textiles artists together. We organise several events and workshops throughout the year in which members can become involved, including the increasingly recognised Textile Conference held every March.
Membership benefits are:
- use of CTN website gallery to display work
- reduced rates at the conference
- possibility to exhibit at members-only exhibitions
- a network of knowledge and skills from which to exchange and learn
- updates regarding individual members' workshops and exhibitions
- access to the annual professional photo shoot which (for a fee) will provide postcards for any member who submits work. Of the 100 printed, 50 go to the member & 50 go to the network for fund raising.
There are two meetings a year, one of which is the AGMs, one in February and one in October. All members are invited to come and be updated in the activities of the network and participate in the development for future activities and direction. Members also get to hear first hand about Master classes that are run by CTN.
If you are a textile practicioner, or simply have an interest in textiles, you are welcome to join Cork Textiles Network. Membership is not restricted to the Cork area. When applying for membership please submit the following information:
Main textile interest
Are you registered with the Crafts Council of Ireland? Y/N
The membership fee for 2012 is €40. Please enclose a cheque made payable to Cork Textiles Network and post together with your information to :
The Sticker Factory