Cork Textiles Network Meeting 5th of September 2021
Present- Fiodhna Ní Bhaoill , Kim Ling Morris, Carmel Creaner, Mary Palmer, Dara Healy
Apologies- Mary Ffrench
Chairperson Fiodhna Ní Bhaoill
Treasurer Kim Ling Morris
IT Manager Carmel Creamer
GANS Liaison Mary Palmer
Secretary Dara Healy
- 1.Online Banking
A vote was held and unanimously agreed to changing the Cork Textile Networks system of banking from paper to both paper and online.
A fee of €62.50 per quarter from AIB for the service was accepted .
- 2.It was unanimously agreed that the Authorised signatories be changed to the following:
- oKim Ling Morris
- oFiodhna Ní Bhaoill
- oCarmel Creaner o
- oMary Palmer of
- 3.It was unanimously agreed to change the constitution of the Cork Textiles Network to reflect this change.
“ any of the approved signatories jointly or severally can authorise any transaction either online or on paper”
- 4.It was agreed that bank statements statement will be provided by the Treasurer to the committee members on a regular basis.
- 5.Fiodhna Ní Bhaoill will liaise with the committee members and the AIB to complete the required paperwork.
- 6.The next AGM will be held on the 9th of October 2021 at 10.30am via zoom.