Cork Textiles Network Meeting 4th of December 2021
Present- Fiodhna Ní Bhaoill , Kim Ling Morris, Carmel Creaner, Mary Palmer,
Dara Healy, Mary Ffrench
Chairperson Fiodhna Ní Bhaoill
Co-Chair Mary Ffrench
Treasurer Kim Ling Morris
IT Manager Carmel Creamer
GANS Liaison Mary Palmer
Secretary Dara Healy
The meeting regarding CTN Internet Banking was commenced at 10.00am and the following amendments to the Constitution were agreed unanimously:
1. The use of internet banking is acceptable to the committee.
2. The daily spending limit is €5000.
3. The maximum amount that can be authorised by one user is up to and including €1000.
4. The maximum amount that can be transferred in a single transaction €1000
5. Two users are needed to authorise payments over €1000.
6. No modifications can be made to items 3, 4 and 5 above without the approval of two Local Administrators
To note that the signatories are Kim-ling Morris, Mary Palmer and Fiodhna Ni Bhaoill
The local administrators are also Kim-ling Morris, Mary Palmer and Fiodhna Ni Bhaoill.
Two signatories will be required to sign the Internet Banking Application Form.